Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Beginning of Fall

Thursday, September 26, 2013
Background Picture via Pinterest, Quote added by Evelyn.
Not much to say other than what the graphic above already said. I love Autumn, it's so quiet and sorrowful. Beautiful in it's own way..

  



Page 131 from Charles Dickens' Bleak House. Only 769 pages to go..







My older sister who very recently had a birthday. (the big adult number, too. :P)

My sister to the left, 2 years my junior, and her friend to the right. Weird camera focus going on here.. sorry.

My other sister, four years my junior. Absolutely love this picture! Totally captures the real her. =)

I adore everything that has to do with trains and train tracks! (and um yes, try to ignore the obnoxious orange house in the background)

Parachuters! Skydivers! I still call them Parachuters. *face palm*

They really are awesome to watch though

something about barbed-wire and a wood plank fence together, is just really awesome.














<3 Eva
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
... and so I have learned and experienced

6 comments:

  1. I loved your post! You have such a great way of capturing the beauty and amazing-ness of fall! ;D See you soon!!! ;D

    TinkerBelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks!! I think I have some pictures that are even more fall-ish, since these were taken at the beginning of the 'transition'. =) Yes, see you very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post celebrating the season, Evelyn. Always love this season. Too bad it snowed here yesterday. :/

    I admire your reading Dickens! Those are crazy long. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow!?!? Wow, that seems crazy to me! Though it may not seem crazy if I knew where you lived.

      They are really long! But that's one of the things I love so much about them! Thanks for the comment, Rissi!

      Delete
  4. Your photos are quite inspiring. They make me want o go get a camera and venture anywhere. :))
    Indeed I just might even though its dark and snowy. I miss autumn.
    Blessings Rachel Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, Rachel!! You should go venture somewhere.. just don't fall in the creek in the freezing cold weather when you decide that you'd rather take pictures on the other side of the 6-feet deep-2-feet-wide (or what looks 2 feet wide) creek. And yes, if you're wondering if that's what I did, it is. I fell into my waist and was practically frozen by the time I got home. :P

      I miss autumn a lot also, it seems so short in comparison to winter.. You can get some really good pictures of snow, though! Let me know if you do. =)

      Delete

A Wisp of Time © 2014