Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Couple Signs of Spring

Thursday, April 18, 2013
I have taken quite a few photos in the past month, so this post is going to have a lot!! But, as someone pointed out, I don't have that many on here. So posting lots should fix that. x)

I'm so excited for Spring. Despite the fact that it was 'officially' Spring on March 20th, we are just now getting signs that it is coming - or is here. When I think of Spring I don't think of March 20th through June 21st. I think of the time when flowers bloom, the grass perks up and grows like crazy, when the apple trees blossom - a promise of what will be, when the birds start waking you up with their songs. That, is spring. In some of these pictures I have captured flower blossoms, apple blossoms, and even a flock of birds. =) But that's just a taste... enjoy the pictures.







One amazing cloud

Apple Blossoms!











The Sun was setting, but I couldn't see it from where I was. However, the clouds reflecting it were really cool!

































Which one is your favorite?
/\__/\
(=^_^=)
Eva

2 comments:

  1. Dear Miss Evelyn,
    I love your little cat signature! ;D
    Super Cute! ;D
    Um, I think I would have to go with the first picture, the first apple blossom pictures, the one with the rain on the grass, and the "I love you," one!
    But, you did such a GREAT job, on all of them, it really is hard to decide! ;D

    Miss Elinor Dashwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Elinor,
      Thank you! I've been working hard to get better at my photography so it's nice to know it's appreciated!
      I love the apple blossoms too, not necessarily my pictures, but the real thing! They're so small and delicate. x)
      Hoping to get lots of pictures in the coming week that's suppose to be extremely sunny!

      Delete

A Wisp of Time © 2014